Why a St Kitts Passport?
Home to the world’s first Citizenship by Investment Programme, the St. Kitts and Nevis passport provides investors with travel mobility as well as financial mobility.
Value Ranking and Value has steadily increased since inception:
· Currently offers visa-free or visa-on-demand to over 157 countries
· New countries are constantly being added
St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship and Passport privileges include:
· 10 Year Visa to US
· Visa Free or Visa on Arrival access to 157 countries, including the following destinations:
United Kingdom, France, Germany Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Austria Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg Sweden, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Monaco, Switzerland, Vatican City, Argentina, Cayman Islands, Barbados, Jamaica Other Caribbean Islands
Financial Mobility and Privacy
The Federation of St. Christopher and Nevis provides financial, monetary, political and socio-economic stability. St. Kitts and Nevis has emerged as a regional leader in tourism, banking, finance and real estate.
In an Aug 17, 2020 Forbes Article, author Andy J. Semotiuk described St. Kitts and Nevis’ Citizenship by Investment Prorgamm as the “platinum standard brand” in the global marketplace of citizenship by investment programs.
St. Kitts and Nevis offers its investors not only the opportunity to obtain an excellent passport but also
· easy set up of tax-free offshore banking,
· a wide variety of insurance services,
· easy set up international business corporation for international commerce,
· easy set up of a family trust for estate planning or retirement purposes, and
· guaranteed financial privacy by limiting the public information available for offshore businesses.